DIKUMPULKAN UNTUK TUGAS MATA KULIAH BAHASA INGGRIS BISNIS 2 (TOEFL)
Nama : TB Ali Adiguna
Npm : 13209551
Kelas : 4EA03
1. You are welcome to order the goods now.’’ But payment should be made for advance.
2. where do you live now ? ‘’ I live in Utah my parents too do.
3. I cannot understand my neighbor’s accent. I wish she would speak. Clearer
4. Why are you driving so fast? I’am in hurry.
5. I have your music cd. I think also have your concert video.
6. I hear you have started a new job. what do you like ?
7. I realy have to go now. I have an appointment to the doctor.
8. I can meet you at central station. Will you be convient.
9. I don’t have any result for you today . I have any tomorrow
10. I would rather prefer to have a quiet cup of coffee in the office than sit in a noisy café.
11. Where do you go last wekensd >? I went to see my aunt and uncle.
12. I was very surpriced to hearing that she didn’n pass the exam
13. Why to hear she isn’t speaking to us? We must have done something the upset her. She is just sensitive.
14. I hope that this winter won’t be as cold like.
15. Sorry to be late . I was delayed by heavy traffic.
16. To sky is getting dark. It seems too rain is on its way.
17. Would you do me a small favour ? I would appreciate it very much.
18. I am familiar with that product . idon’t know how many time I’ve seen it advertised on tv.
19. When will we leaving for Toronto,Canada ? we are planning to set out at 10 o’clock .
20. I asked Robert when he could fix my leakig tap. He said that he would come round and fix it as fast as he could possibly.
21. Do you know how old that building is ? I would say that it was built at least 100 years ago.
22. The man told us that the next train would arrive at three thirty o’clock.
23. How large a crowd had gathered at the scene of the accident ? I don’t know exacty , but there where a lot of shocked onlookers’’.
24. That is the city in the worst crime record.
25. Where should I put this key ? you can deposit it on the shelf.
26. Writing a book is truly a process and one that is imposibble to complete without considerable asistence from manyb other.
27. The first section of this book will probably be most helpfully to you righ now.
28. My slow and steady approach to the chellenge of sleep focused on using this challenge as an opportunity to help you and your baby.
29. Other parents might want to incorporate other calming rituals,such as singing a lullaby saying prayers, or telling a story.
30. If you wait to return until a child is crying or calling for you , you are sending them the very clear message that these calls and cries will lead to your return , and thereby motivate these behaviors.
31. Just knowing that I would return was enough to let him stay, quietly in his bed.
32. When children awake at night , as they all will point you face an additional challenge . getting your child back to sleep when your areb probably most asleep yourself.
33. It seems to me that my previous position have afforded me just the experience need to enable me to do the work required in your office to your satisfaction.
34. This feeding should be done quickly anf quiely so that you don’t provide unnecessary stimulation and excitement .
35. I have been told by mr. john l Peterson , manager of the credit , the business book publishing company , new York , whith whom I believed you acquainted that you are expecting to make some aditions to you accounting staff in janury 2013.
36. I shall be in rio de janeiro in January , I hope that you will give me an interview at some time convenient to you during that month.
37. Thank you very much for calling to my attention the possible vacancies in the accounting department at the brazilia brancah in the international business book company in rio de jenerio.
38. In the school years of 2006 – 2007 I took two course with you’’ accounting problem’’ and ‘’ cost accounting ‘’ at Bronx community college in the evening section.
39. I am greatly interes in the position as you outline it to me.
40. You may not release continually buy pacifiers or have multiple backup pacific with you at all time.